We’re seeking motivated individuals to join our world-class customer support team! Come use our state-of-the art technology tools and your unique problem-solving skills to help our customers maximize their use of Granicus’ suite of products. You'll be a part of a fast-growing, mission-driven company that contributes to helping more people live better lives!
The Customer Support department is the heart of the technology team and has complete access to the company’s product experts and technical resources. We have a positive work environment that offers professional growth which allows our support representatives to progress into new roles within the company. Apply today!
We operate on a “follow the sun” model for our US support team – and you can expect to be assigned a shift in a range from 8am - 8pm EST, with some extended shifts through 11pm EST.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the customer experience as you provide quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our products and services
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills to troubleshoot issues, create test scenarios and investigate software issues based on customer product use
- Maintain and develop expert product knowledge for various Granicus products
- Seamlessly manage customer request tickets to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams to continually innovate product and enhance efficiency
- Contribute to 24/7/365 on-call support
- Be part of a fast-growing, positive company that contributes to helping more people live better lives
Who You Are:
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- The ability to be organized, professional and (hopefully) quick-witted
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach
- A passion for software and technology
Ideal candidates also have experience with:
- HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Digital Design
- Troubleshooting applications/server hardware/networks/Windows 2008/2012 OS
- Digital communications
- Audio/Video background.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) support experience
- Using help desk software (Salesforce.com or other CRM platform preferred)
- Jira or another software engineering workflow application
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.