Implementation Consultant (ICs) split their time between managing Legislative Management projects for existing clients upgrading and new client projects. ICs work with our most established public sector clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of Granicus SaaS products. Expert product knowledge, attention to detail, versatility, and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple Granicus projects on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
- Maintain project plans including status, issues and opportunities for assigned implementations
- Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Granicus clients
- Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges around digital communications
- Facilitate online client trainings
- Manage system-wide projects in partnership with Product Development
- Ability to deploy all GovMeetings products for small to medium sized clients
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
$50,000 - $55,000 + bonus*
Who You are:
- Passion for public sector success
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
- Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment
- World class problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with any combination of network basics, software implementations, program or project management and technical support
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
Examples of Likely Performance Metrics
- Customer Satisfaction (measured via post-implementation survey)
- Internal Customer Satisfaction (measured by peer reviews)
- Ability to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across backlog
- Growth within role (measured by additional responsibility on our team skills matrix)
At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts