Customer Support Representative
$18 per hour + bonus*
We’re seeking motivated individuals to join our world-class customer support team! Come use our state-of-the art technology tools and your unique problem-solving skills to help our customers maximize their use of Granicus’ suite of products. You'll be a part of a fast-growing, mission-driven company that contributes to helping more people live better lives!
The Customer Support department is the heart of the technology team and has complete access to the company’s product experts and technical resources. We have a positive work environment that offers professional growth which allows our support representatives to progress into new roles within the company. Apply today!
We operate on a “follow the sun” model for our US support team – and you can expect to be assigned a shift in a range from 8am - 8pm EST, with some extended shifts through 11pm EST.
What You’ll Do
- Own the customer experience as you provide quality product and technical solutions to help customers realize their goals utilizing our products and services
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills to troubleshoot issues, create test scenarios and investigate software issues based on customer product use
- Maintain and develop expert product knowledge for various Granicus products
- Seamlessly manage customer request tickets to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams to continually innovate product and enhance efficiency
- Contribute to 24/7/365 on-call support
- Be part of a fast-growing, positive company that contributes to helping more people live better lives
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues, replicate and document issues for further escalation
- The ability to be organized, professional and (hopefully) quick-witted
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and a flexible approach
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts