$50,000 - $60,000 + bonus*
$50,000 - $60,000 + bonus*
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Implementation Consultants (IC’s) manage complex projects for sophisticated clients. IC’s maintain the highest level of product knowledge to ensure prompt and proper implementation of Granicus SaaS products. A successful implementation includes strong project management while scoping features and functionality that will accomplish the client’s goals, configuring the application(s), training, and adoption among the users. Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
What You'll Do:
1. Manage multiple Granicus product implementations on schedule and with high quality from kick-off to launch
2. Advocate and evangelize "best practice" approaches to client set ups to ensure long term success and value for Granicus clients
3. Ensure implementations meet client specific missions and solve core challenges around digital communications
4. Clarify and drive implementation commitments and timelines
5. Facilitate in-person and online trainings and various working sessions for client administrators
6. Maintain clear project plans including status, issues and opportunities for assigned implementations
7. Up to 20% travel if required
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Who You Are:
· Passion for public sector success
· Proven client focus - able to understand what drives customer needs
· Excitement for managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment
· World class problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Success in an account implementation/set up role, preferably SaaS implementations
· Project management experience preferably with public sector clients
· Familiarity with any combination of responsive email template design (HTML/CSS), 508 compliance, social media, campaign & content management, SMS sending and compliance, RSS, Analytics and Online training solutions (whew!) – is a plus
EXAMPLES OF LIKELY PERFORMANCE METRICS
· Customer Satisfaction (measured via post-implementation survey)
· Project profitability (budgeted effort - actual effort)
· Command Skills demonstrated across backlog (measured by “on track” vs “off track” projects)
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts