Partner Marketing Manager
$80,000-$100,000 + Bonus
The Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and leading the partner marketing strategy and programs for Granicus’ partner ecosystem that spans Federal, State, and Local governments. This highly influential role is instrumental in maximizing partner relationships and leveraging those connections to help drive business results. This leader is a key member of the marketing leadership team, working closely with product marketing and demand generation.
The Partner Marketing Manager drives partner strategy and builds relationships across our ecosystem or resellers, integrators and other partnerships to drive demand generation efforts and strengthen the Granicus brand. This individual will collaborate with key partners to launch multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs and contribute to pipeline goals.
What You'll Do:
- Define partner marketing vision and strategy for Granicus’ ecosystem of resellers, systems integrators, and alliances.
- Convey the Granicus brand narrative and core messages to partners and ensure consistent delivery of our most up-to-date solution messaging
- Deliver measurable partner demand generation programs aligned with complementary sales motions; deliver to sales teams for activation.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Oversee the partner communications and events program that informs and energizes partners to align with Granicus and drive business.
- Collect voice-of-the-partner and incorporate their feedback to continually improve our programs, products, and customer experiences.
- Propose and manage a partner marketing budget, including annual and quarterly allocation by market
What We Need In You:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a high-tech B2B partner marketing and/or product marketing. Demand generation or field marketing experience also desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B high-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part partner marketing programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experience developing impactful messaging, collateral, and sales/ enablement that helps shape customer demand.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Drive accountability for partner marketing KPIs, setting the targets, and maintaining reporting of performance and learnings.
- Maintain a close connection with sales and marketing leaders, fostering strong two way communication.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Results-driven: deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects with urgency from start to finish, achieving the intended business impact.
- Experience in government market
- Partner and customer-obsessed: proven track record of driving demand with and through an ecosystem to deliver partner and customer success. Experience working with a range of types of partners
- Seasoned marketer: possess broad skills of best-in-class marketing capabilities, including digital marketing, branding, communications, and product marketing
- Problem Solver: approaches ambiguity and challenges with a solution-mindset, creative thinking and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Influencer: a natural relationship builder who can engage effectively across different departments and thrives within a matrixed organization
- Excellent communicator: to work with and influence executive level audiences both externally and internally
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts