Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Civic Engagement Platform. Granicus works with more than 4,500 government organizations and connects more than 220 million people in the largest Citizen Subscriber Network of its kind.
We are currently looking to hire a Recruiting professional in Bengaluru, India.
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing and Full-cycle Recruiting - Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers and other recruiting team members.
Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sources as needed.
- Relationship Management - Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, and HR teams). Build trust and credibility in order to provide effective guidance to aid in decision making of candidate selection. Ability to source passive candidates using a variety of recruiting sourcesand solutions including, but not limited to, social media campaigns, innovative events, Boolean search, and open networking.
- Documentation and Report generation- Effectively leverage technology (ATS) to recruit, screen, and schedule candidate interviews to consistently meet or exceed expectations. Provide weekly updates to recruiting team and leadership to effectively communicate real time progress and reevaluate workflow. Ability to report, analyze and present data to all stakeholders.
- Market Research and Employer Branding- Stays well informed of all of market trends and competition. Responsible for research and analysis of recruiting market trends, understanding implications and recommending solutions. Plan and coordinate recruiting events and represent Granicus at job fairs, university career fairs, networking and community events. Develop partnerships with employer branding platforms to ensure higher visibility in the market as an employer of choice.
Who you are:
- 3 -5 years of experience in a high-volume, full cycle staffing role either at an agency or in house
- Experience in building and executing a talent acquisition strategy for high performing engineering teams
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to consistently scale our recruiting operations and processes
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations
- Excellent problem - solving abilities
- Effective communication, teamwork, and client service skills; excellent written and verbal communication, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.