Associate Product Manager
$75,000-$85,000 + Bonus
Granicus is looking for a self-starter with deep interest in software and its ability to impact global democracy, citizen engagement, and increased government transparency. No company in the world reaches more people on behalf of public organizations as Granicus – and this individual will serve as both the internal and external evangelist for the solutions that make that happen. You are a creative problem-solver who can assess business needs and offer solutions. We can provide a highly dynamic environment where you can grow quickly, and build skills to further your impact on the products you support.
We’re looking for someone who can build and leverage strong relationships. You will work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, Designers, Data Analysts, and the Leadership team to define the future of Granicus Products. You are ultimately responsible for aligning the team behind the most important projects at any given time, with an eye toward driving growth in key metrics and constantly improving the user experience. Ideal candidates are curious, and have a knack for combining concrete data with anecdotal research to move the product forward every day.
What You'll Do:
- Develop actionable plans to improve on key areas such as product health, usability and competitive reach
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Utilize data-driven insights to decide when, what and how to deliver appropriate product scope
- Communicate priorities and progress against those priorities to senior leaders
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption, amazing quality and customer enthusiasm
- Establish subject matter expertise within a specific product area through internal brainstorming, user outreach, feedback and usage data analysis, and intimate knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Build consensus with product leadership, product owners and engineers on priorities leading to product execution and launch
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments
- Monitor adoption, usage and revenue impact of new services and enhancements and report on release impact as necessary
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
Who You Are:
- You have BA/BS in Business or Technical field of study or equivalent experience
- You have a passion for delivering high-quality technology products/services in a fast-moving environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly
- You have some knowledge of agile practices, including scrum and lean methodologies
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity drives you to ask great questions and seek supporting data to interpret the most important needs of the product
- You have excellent organizational and quantitative analytical skills
- You have technical depth that enables you to understand and earn the respect of the engineers you work with
- You have the ability to break priorities down into specific, manageable activities that deliver user value as quickly as possible
- You have strong communication skills that can tailor to different audiences
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts