Customer Success Manager
$55,000 - $70,000 + bonus*
Denver, CO or Remote
The Manager, Customer Success is accountable for our clients’ adoption of our growing suite of SaaS solutions and services, and is responsible for driving visible value aligned with our clients' business outcomes. As a manager you are a driven leader with authentic ability to motivate individuals to succeed and make a remarkable organizational impact.
Strong candidates will have a deep product or industry knowledge and experience leading portfolios, projects and people in a data-driven Customer Success program. Importantly, you also bring organic relationship-building skills and demonstrated ability to deftly navigate in internal and external conditions. You are a dynamic corporate citizen reliably contributing to improvement and adherence of business processes, and an active corporate athlete relentlessly pursuing advancement of core competencies.
This role will work closely with other Managers of Customer Success, the Customer Success Operations Manager, and the Sales and Product leadership aligned to the market and Granicus product families which the role oversees.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Customer Success Team through organizational transition with strategic approach, steadfast adherence to process, and superior supervisory skills
- Create, implement and refine Customer Success programs to drive customer lifetime value through accelerated product adoption
- Ensure best practices are adopted and employed by individual contributors and teams along the maturity curve for respective products, as well as contribute to the evolution of practices
- Whole-heartedly set model for collaborative internal relationships and authentically encourage opportunity expansion with qualified leads in SalesForce
- Avidly monitor and achieve quarterly and annual goals for team’s key performance metrics on customer engagement and completion of touchpoints to provide learning lessons, including but not limited to: At-Risk/Churn Prevention Processes, NPS Outreach, Customer Health Score outreach, Strategic Review management, Client Services Qualified Lead identification, and MBO goal-driven projects
- Organize and lead regular team meetings and 1:1 sessions with direct reports
- Prescriptively deliver feedback to strengthen practices, and acutely address performance issues
- Discerningly elevate organizational and individual issues at appropriate times to respective advocates
- Advance team learnings through retrospectives and transparent dissemination of information
- Advocate for customers throughout cross-functional meeting forums
- Passionately pursue developments in Granicus product portfolio, as well as SaaS customer success practices, competitive advancements, and modern engagement trends
- Participate in onboarding and boot-camp training programs for new hires
- Oversee Senior CSCs’ ownership of Product Proficiency Programs, ensuring that courses are provided, and content is updated regularly. Drive participation among junior team members.
- Participate in BOSS integration projects for Granicus acquisitions where appropriate
- Enthusiastically represent Granicus at internal and external speaking events as a subject-matter expert in our products and respective civic and citizen knowledge pillars
- Additional Duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years increasing responsibility in a relevant field, such as an agency, non-profit, public sector organization, or software company
- Demonstrated experience in team building, leadership or management with formal or informal positions
- Sustainable professional metabolism in a high-performance environment
- Natural ability to foster internal and external relationships
- Extraordinary appetite for analytics and advancement driven by data with preferred knowledge of civic-management and citizen-engagement tools
- Pursuit of public sector trends and developments
- Excellent organization skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship building at all levels of the organization, including cross-departmental colleagues, C-suite and clients
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, proactive environment
- Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 20% for client meetings and Granicus commitments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts