$60,000 - $70,000 + bonus*
St. Paul, MN/Denver, CO/Washington, DC/Remote
Granicus is looking for an experienced HRIS & Compensation Analyst to enhance the performance of our HR technologies and job/compensation architecture through highly developed implementation, configuration, and general ownership of HR data systems, structures, and integrations.
This individual will partner with all members of the Human Resources team, internal technology teams, and third-party technology vendors. The ideal candidate is well-organized and committed to both the big picture and detail precision in all initiatives, communications, and transactions. The individual will possess a firm understanding of the unique challenges of analyzing and managing HR data architecture and business processes within a high-growth organization.
What You'll Do:
- Understands the sensitive nature of HR data and adheres to all Granicus policies related to confidentiality and security of personal information while processing all transactions.
- Produces reports, HR dashboards, and conducts data analysis in preparation for executive-level meetings and additional reporting requirements.
- Partners across the HR team on routine data audits to confirm accuracy in system data as well as third party data transfers.
- Maintains a strong understanding of the relationship between the core HRIS, modules, and integrated systems and uses this understanding to determine, propose, and implement innovative and effective process improvements creating efficiencies across the business.
- Troubleshoots complex application issues by diagnosing causes, identifying solutions, and coordinating corrective actions, escalating issues to the Director of HR Operations or HRIS provider as necessary.
- Maintains job architecture and ensures data governance of job codes, job titles, salary ranges, and other related compensation elements in the HR system.
- Performs job analysis and evaluation, market pricing/competitive pay analysis, and consultation on base pay, incentive/bonus, and total cash compensation.
- Researches compensation policies and plans to ensure the organization’s offerings are current, cost effective and competitive.
- Assists in managing and approving job offers and promotions while understanding the theory and strategy behind the numbers.
- Maintains knowledge of economic conditions, labor market, and other factors related to ensuring the organization provides competitive and reasonable compensation scales and structures.
- Collaborates with third party providers to implement and maintain all APIs within the HRIS.
- Creates and maintains knowledge-base articles to serve as tailored, on-demand, role-based HRIS training to employees at all levels.
- Partners with HR Operations team and HR Management to fulfill ongoing and ad hoc compliance requests.
- Assists with day-to-day data processing activities during high volume periods and in the absence of the HR Operations coordinator as needed.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of HRIS and compensation analyst experience
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Successfully able to manage multiple tasks requiring methodical and meticulous attention-to-detail
- Takes initiative to improve processes in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with UKG Pro (formerly UltiPro) is strongly preferred Proficiency in MS Office is required
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts