$60,000 - $70,000 + bonus*
St. Paul, MN/Denver, CO/Washington, DC/Remote
Proposal Managers support the sales organization throughout the proposal process; identification, qualification, and response represent equally important stages for an ideal Proposal Manager. Proposal Managers leverage previous responses and templates while coordinating and soliciting input from cross-functional teams to develop winning proposals. Proposal Managers synthesize a variety of inputs to develop compelling, winning proposals.
- Manage Request for Proposals across a variety of markets and products
- Manage projects with Diverse Cross-Functional Teams (legal, product, sales, services, etc.)
- Perform initial RFP Analysis and recommend bid/no-bid decision
- Respond to RFPs within self-imposed deadlines through the assessment of requirements, utilization and coordination of resources, and task prioritization
- Ability to complete RFPs with minimal supervision
- Maintain and Update Response Library
- Maintain and Update Vendor Registrations in Coordination with Legal Department
- Support Contract Renewals in Coordination with Renewals Team
Who You Are:
- Strong writing and editing skills with an attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Word including the use of styles and formatting tools
- Knowledge of Acrobat – to include editing and completing forms
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in RFP/Sales Operations role
- Proven track record of managing and winning RFx activities for the state/local/federal government
- Demonstrated expertise in all facets of proposal development lifecycle
Candidate Will Be Measured On:
- Win rate on submitted proposals
- Consistency in meeting and beating deadlines
- Timeliness in identifying the qualified new opportunities
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts