We’re looking for a Learning & Development Specialist, embedded within our global HR Employee Engagement team, for full lifecycle learning and development activities that enhance the organizations performance. At its heart, this position is about helping people grow and achieve success in their current role and beyond!
As an L&D Specialist you will partner with HR, and local business leaders, to onboard and develop our India team members, and support company-wide L&D activities; this can include conducting needs analysis for training, designing and developing custom content, facilitating training, and coordinating training activities. Examples of projects you will work on include expanding and facilitating our New Hire Orientation; supporting managers with Role Specific Onboarding Training; and creating and facilitating stand-alone training modules on soft skill topics.
This position will report to the Director of Employee Engagement, based in the US, and should be comfortable and confident working independently, be a subject matter expert in the Learning and Development space, and able to adjust their strategies and prioritization in response to the changing needs of the business. While our L&D Specialist will primarily support our India office, and Engineering teams, you will be called upon to support training initiatives across our 700+ global employees.
- Own the Granicus’ HR Learning & Development experience for the India office, adapting current content and tools to meet the needs of the local team
- Assess the needs of the India team to help formulate and drive an L&D strategy that optimizes organizational performance
- Deliver highly effective, results driven, Instructor Led and Web Based training and development programs on product, processes, procedures, and soft skills
- Formulate a teaching approach and determine the optimal instructional methods, such as individual training, group instruction, web-based training, lectures and/or demonstrations
- Build strong relationships with departments and employees across the office, to understand needs, and partner on creating effective and relevant content
- Develop metrics and a means of measuring the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to management and leadership
- Support in the compliance of all security, anti-harassment, and other local compliance training modules
- This list isn’t meant to be all-inclusive; we’re excited for someone to come into this role and partner with the HR team on building out our L&D content, programs, and processes