The Senior Software Engineer role at Granicus is for developers who lead the development team by example. They regularly take on the most difficult technical tasks and consistently make significant contributions to all areas of the Granicus product suite. In addition to those contributions, the Senior Software Engineer is a key contributor when new features are being groomed and planned by their team. Their application knowledge is indispensable in this area. Senior Software Engineers not only have deep expertise in multiple different applications, but they also understand and directly contribute to the management of Granicus’s technical infrastructure.
Finally, the Senior Software Engineer is a go-to technical resource for anyone in the broader Granicus technology organization. They fully understand the deployment and support of applications in all environments and are an excellent mentor to groups and
individuals within and outside of the development team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• 6+ years of experience developing, testing, shipping, and supporting production quality web application
- Perform all the day to day of the Granicus Software Engineer such as developing code, debugging, writing test cases, and handling issues
- Be a core maintainer of multiple applications within the Granicus product suite
- Develop and maintain highly complex features for multiple applications within the Granicus product suite
- Champion the development team’s core values.
• Expert-level knowledge of Java and related frameworks
• Expert-level knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, JavScript, React.js/Angular and related web technologies
• Strong experience developing unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests, load/stress tests
• Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with mentoring junior team members
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program