Customer Support Analyst I- Accounting
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better. Whether you’re interested in engineering or development, marketing or sales, or something else – if this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices in the US, Canada, and India.
The purpose of this position is to provide Technical Support representation as an Analyst I. The individual will take on a key role in orchestrating and managing technical customer support cases for Vertafore products, particularly serving the insurance accounting market. The individual will work cases to resolution and develop Root Cause reporting. The position will focus on timely case resolution, customer relationship building, and improving overall customer experience. The individual will partner with the Support staff on continuous improvement through team collaboration, content documentation, and assisting with product strategy decisions.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- You will be directly impacting the customer’s ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making. You will also be the “face” of Vertafore with our customers.
- As a self-driven leader, you enjoy identifying issues and opportunities for product improvement and customer usability through defect trends, root cause analysis, release management knowledge, cross functional team input, feedback from advisory boards, and other sources.
- You have the aptitude to learn, take on, and communicate Support related front and back end product work of other products or disciplines, product integration, reading and executing scripts, and development of workflow practices.
- You partner well with Vertafore management, trainers and representatives to resolve Support issues.
- You like working independently and within small teams to build new Vertafore processes. This includes exercising proper use and adherence to customer management tools, promoting content knowledge base growth, positively effecting strategic or tactical defect resolution, and solving complex escalated customer issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience with transactional databases, including reading and writing T-SQL scripts
· Accounting/Bookkeeping experience and/or education required
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of accounting areas (but not limited to) such as journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledgers and invoicing required
- 2+ years Technical, Application Support and Customer Service experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Preferably familiar and/or proficient on one or more of the following:
- Excel, Adobe, Web Browser/Web Based products
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -English and French
- Have wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- General understanding of insurance and insurance workflow
- Understanding of financial applications and calculations
- May be required to provide additional after-hours support to provide resolution or assistance to customers.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Located and working from an office location (but not limited to).
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
The Professional Services (PS) and Customer Success (CX) bonus plans are a quarterly monetary bonus plan based upon individual and practice performance against specific business metrics. Eligibility is determined by several factors including: start date, good standing in the company, and actives status at time of payout.
The Vertafore Incentive Plan (VIP) is an annual monetary bonus for eligible employees based on both individual and company performance. Eligibility is determined by several factors including: start date, good standing in the company, and actives status at time of payout.
Commission plans are tailored to each sales role but common components include quota, MBO's and ABPMs. Salespeople receive their formal compensation plan within 30 days of hire.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
We want to make sure our recruiting process is accessible for everyone. if you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com
Just a note, this contact information is for accommodation requests only.