Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently searching for a leader to direct and manage the Enterprise Applications Salesforce team. This position supports enterprise strategy by overseeing and participating in the configuration, development and implementation of Salesforce solutions that support various operations of the business including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business Operations and Customer Support. Work with management and business teams to establish business priorities, coordinate and manage the team’s Agile processes, and ensure the team continually meets user requirements.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Oversee and participate in the design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, and support of Salesforce solutions.
· Guide the business in formulating requirements and priorities; establish and oversee the implementation and ensure business needs are met.
· Identify and evaluate the impact of proposed or requested major changes to existing applications and integrations. Complete complex functional design. Prepare changes for assignment and execution after establishing appropriate priorities in with business management.
· Complete planning activities to support the Agile process and manage the team to ensure incident management and delivery of enhancements and strategic projects.
· Manage the team to ensure assigned tasks are completed accurately and on-time.
· Keep current with the latest features of Salesforce, manage release updates and changes required to ensure no issues arise. Communicate with users for new features.
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities such as interviewing, hiring, and training new employees when necessary; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Assist in development of other team members for technical and process knowledge.
· Build out Salesforce using declarative features and review teams changes for quality.
· Work with all areas of the business across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and Force.Com Apps
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Candidate must have deep knowledge of Salesforce functionality and processes that support multiple business groups.
· Candidate must have experience and knowledge of integrations in order to consider design decisions and understand impacts on integrations.
· Candidate must have experience working with and maintaining AppExchange applications.
· Candidate must be a strong people manager who is committed to delivering quality customer service. Must communicate well with managers, IT staff and supported employees.
· Excellent interpersonal/written/verbal communications skills. Ability to interact efficiently with internal users, managers, and executives.
· Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
· At least 5 years of Salesforce experience and management experience required
· Salesforce Administrator Certification required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact professionally with technical and business resources
· Salesforce CPQ experience a major plus
· Service Cloud experience a major plus
· Accounting/Financials knowledge a major plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.