Sr. Strategic Account Manager
$180,000 - $190,000 On Target Earnings
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better. Whether you’re interested in engineering or development, marketing or sales, or something else – if this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices in the US, Canada, and India.
Compensation is $135,000 - $145,000 base + $45,000 Sales Commission. Total OTE is $180,000-$190,000
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
We are currently seeking an engaged, energetic and highly-motivated Sr. Strategic Account Manager to join our Strategic Accounts team. The Sr. Strategic Account Manager is responsible for retaining and further developing existing customer relationships through maintaining and selling Vertafore products and services into Vertafore Strategic accounts.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
Retain existing revenue through building and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
Expeditiously and effectively resolve Strategic customer concerns
Engage with internal teams to suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better serve the customer
Expand Vertafore footprint by selling Vertafore products and services into existing accounts
Execute the Vertafore Value Selling Process
Present complex, solution-selling techniques at the executive level
Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly activity targets tied to revenue expansion and retention
Regularly perform against individual quarterly and annual sales quotas tied to team-wide sales motions
- At least 7-10 years of related software sales and account management experience
- Proven track record of achieving goals and quotas
- Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain customer confidence
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong, meaningful c-level client relationships
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development, Opportunity creation and activity tracking
- Experience within a multi-dimensional operating environment is essential (i.e., not a mono-line, single market environment).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 20% of the time
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
- Frequent sitting and/or standing
The Professional Services (PS) and Customer Success (CX) bonus plans are a quarterly monetary bonus plan based upon individual and practice performance against specific business metrics. Eligibility is determined by several factors including: start date, good standing in the company, and actives status at time of payout.
The Vertafore Incentive Plan (VIP) is an annual monetary bonus for eligible employees based on both individual and company performance. Eligibility is determined by several factors including: start date, good standing in the company, and actives status at time of payout.
Commission plans are tailored to each sales role but common components include quota, MBO's and ABPMs. Salespeople receive their formal compensation plan within 30 days of hire.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
We want to make sure our recruiting process is accessible for everyone. if you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a note, this contact information is for accommodation requests only.