Customer Support Specialist I
$36,400 + VIP Bonus
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better. Whether you’re interested in engineering or development, marketing or sales, or something else – if this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices in the US, Canada, and India.
Looking to start your career in Technology? We have opportunities right here in mid-Michigan!
Vertafore is looking for talented people to join our team. Our dynamic environment provides professional development, fast upward mobility, and exposure to the latest and greatest in technology.
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships. Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success. Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., including East Lansing, Michigan – minutes from Michigan State University!
Customer Support Specialists serve as the face of Vertafore and focus on the customer experience by identifying and resolving customer issues with Vertafore products.
• Provides superior support to clients by resolving issues and answering non-technical/technical questions regarding our software products and services
• Documents customer cases using a leading-edge customer relationship management system
• Teams with product development and other functional areas to escalate issues and work through resolution
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior customer service experience helpful
• Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Customer-centric and motivated to help people
• Excels in a fast-paced, agile team environment
• Problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Driven to accomplish individual and team goals through personal organization and time management
• Technically competent with knowledge of MS office and proficient with relevant tools and technologies
• Aptitude for learning
• Dependable and reliable attendance
Additional Requirements and Details:
• Travel not anticipated.
• Located and working from an office location when required. Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open in 2022.
• Ability to work remote with a stable internet connection on an as needed basis.
• Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
• Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
• Frequent sitting and/or standing.
The Professional Services (PS) and Customer Success (CX) bonus plans are a quarterly monetary bonus plan based upon individual and practice performance against specific business metrics. Eligibility is determined by several factors including: start date, good standing in the company, and actives status at time of payout.
The Vertafore Incentive Plan (VIP) is an annual monetary bonus for eligible employees based on both individual and company performance. Eligibility is determined by several factors including: start date, good standing in the company, and actives status at time of payout.
Commission plans are tailored to each sales role but common components include quota, MBO's and ABPMs. Salespeople receive their formal compensation plan within 30 days of hire.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
We want to make sure our recruiting process is accessible for everyone. if you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com
Just a note, this contact information is for accommodation requests only.