Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Bizible, a Marketo company, is looking for an Engineering Manager to help scale our rapidly-growing engineering teams and build a culture of excellence. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, agile engineering team at a rapidly-growing SaaS company.
As an engineering leader, you will work with a broad set of technologies, manage and develop some of the strongest engineers around and work closely with Product Management, QA, and Design to ship to production early and often. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you'll have the scope and resources to build world-class engineering teams and ensure they perform with extreme efficiency and efficacy.
- 7 years of software development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Demonstrated strength for managing teams in an agile environment
- Ability to lead complex projects and deliver solutions that exceed expectations under time and resource pressure
- Expertise in mentoring and developing junior developers
- Deep Understanding and demonstrate usage of C# and the .NET framework and/or Java
- Experience with large datasets, data warehousing, complex ETL processes, NoSQL and other non-relational databases
- Familiarity with cloud-based SQL-based datastores like BigQuery and Redshift
- Practical knowledge of AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Real passion for solving complex customer problems using data
- Experience crafting, building, and maintaining high-scale, enterprise-grade distributed systems
- A fervent desire to drive engineering excellence across teams
- B.S. in Computer Science
Bizible is fast growing company pioneering the marketing attribution space with a product that enables B2B marketing teams to align with sales and make decisions based on revenue, which our customers love. Benefits include:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- No formal limit on paid vacation
- 401K, free lunches, and transportation benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, flexible work environment with 4.9/5 Glassdoor rating
- Named the 3rd Fastest Growing Company in the INC 500
- Work in GeekWire’s #1 “coolest startup spaces in Pioneer Square”
- Named the 9th best company to work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine