Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Bizible, a Marketo company, is looking for a Senior Staff Software Engineer to join our platform engineering team. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, agile engineering team at a rapidly-growing SaaS company.
You will work with a broad set of technologies, get exposure to all aspects of Bizible’s platform and ship to production early and often. You will have the autonomy to build and design solutions our customers love on top of terabytes of data. You will be a critical member of the team who will be trusted with our most meaningful engineering problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 7 years of software development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- Deep Understanding and demonstrated usage of C# and the .NET framework and/or Java
- Experience with large datasets, data warehousing, complex ETL processes, NoSQL and other non-relational databases
- Experience with microservices and container knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud-based SQL-based datastores like BigQuery and Redshift
- Real passion for solving complex customer problems using data
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining high-scale, enterprise-grade distributed systems
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience