Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for an Account Executive, Commercial Growth who will sit in our Denver office and reports to Sr. Manager, Corporate Sales.
What will you do?
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory on our Commercial business team
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for Marketo’s entire suite of products
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure Marketo customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Is this you?
- 2+ years of on-quota transactional sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in highly competitive markets
- History of quota over-achievement
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to work on-site in Denver, CO
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.