Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Director of Alliances who is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong go to market strategy and relationship with our world class Partners. This individual will manage various aspects of Alliance relationships, including: selling, marketing, strategy, sales management, objection handling, relationship building, process creation and team development.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Sr. Director, Business Development.
What will you do?
- Build long term, strategic relationships with Named and Vertical business alliance partners.
- Develops strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals.
- Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account strategies.
- Manages joint sales pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Manage regional territory to create and accelerate Partner revenue contributions.
- Develop relationship with internal peers and stakeholders to leverage corporate goals.
- Forecast and report business results, making recommendations for improvements.
- Establish rules of engagement and implement operational procedures to quickly resolve conflicts.
Is this you?
- Proven individual contributor and strong team member, joining a great culture of success.
- Creative problem solver with advanced business skills and technical acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of managing Global and National Partnerships and driving Partner activity.
- Strong analytical, Channel Sales, Alliances and Marketing background preferred.
- 8+ years experience with a secondary education in Marketing or related field preferred.
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer