Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Bizible, a Marketo company, is looking for an Front End Software Engineer to join our engineering organization. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, agile engineering team at a rapidly-growing SaaS company.
You will work with a broad set of technologies, get exposure to all aspects of Bizible’s platform and ship to production early and often. You will have the autonomy to build and design solutions our customers love on top of terabytes of data. You will be a critical member of the team who will be trusted with our most meaningful engineering problems.
- 3+ years of software development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Deep understanding of asynchronous, request handling, and AJAX
- Server-side technologies like ASP.Net / Core using C#
- Real passion for solving complex customer problems using data
- B.S. in Computer Science
Bizible is a fast growing company pioneering the marketing attribution space with a product that enables B2B marketing teams to align with sales and make decisions based on revenue, which our customers love. Benefits include:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- No formal limit on paid vacation
- 401K, free lunches, and transportation benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, flexible work environment with 4.9/5 Glassdoor rating
- Named the 3rd Fastest Growing Company in the INC 500
- Work in GeekWire’s #1 “coolest startup spaces in Pioneer Square”
- Named the 9th best company to work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine