Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Bizible, a Marketo company, is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us expand our portfolio of industry-leading B2B marketing analytics products. In this role, you will work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and customer success to understand the market and customer needs and create innovative products that change the way our customers use data to drive marketing success, scale our rapidly-growing engineering teams and build a culture of excellence. This is a rare opportunity to create novel products at scale as part of agile, growth-focused team.
- Conceptualize and develop products and accompanying product strategy
- Write detailed product specifications and user stories that allow for efficient development and prioritization
- Develop market mastery by working with customers, industry analysts, partners and others
- Create basic mockup and wireframes for product concepts
- Review and prioritize customer feedback and transform it into product requirements
- Develop product documentation, thought leadership, customer presentations and other content assets
- Collaborate with product team members and leadership to help ensure a cohesive, integrated product portfolio
- Launch and own beta programs for new products, ensuring their success in market
- Obsess over solving the most challenging problems of our customers
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and/or advertising technology, preferably B2B-focused
- Robust experience building Enterprise SaaS solutions and/or analytics products
- Ability to lead cross-functionally to drive diverging stakeholders to winning outcomes
- Strong understanding of data models and how to create products on top of large data stores
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to work effectively with everyone from engineers to sales reps
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.