Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Sr. Product Manager
Marketo offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry's innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, and serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organizations across a wide variety of industries.
- Engage with customers to understand and analyze their needs and jobs to be done.
- Help to define a clear product vision and strategy.
- Create PRDs, including competitive analysis, scope definition and a thoughtful summary of what we’re solving for.
- Work closely with UX/design to create experiences that delight customers and help them be successful when using your product and its features.
- Partner with engineering to build and launch new features.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, support and enablement teams to educate them on upcoming releases and feature specs - you own this from start to launch.
- Have an analytical mindset and find ways to measure the success of your product and the features you launch.
- Be data driven in your decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills. A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role.
- Experience with modern web/SaaS technologies and systems is a plus.
- Experience with marketing or sales automation software is a plus.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer