Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Our real-time targeting and personalization infrastructure runs thousands of concurrent campaigns, engaging billions of site-visitors and prospects every day, helping industry leading companies to increase conversions thru real-time, in-context, relevant customer interactions. Join us to see cutting- edge technologies being developed to solve real business problems.
This role sits in our San Mateo office and reports to the Sr. Manager, Software Quality Engineering.
What will you do?
- Feature, patch and release testing of Marketo Application in Marketo SaaS Environment.
- Create, maintain and execute automation scripts for functional, regression, loading and stress testing
- Investigate bugs using available application and server logs, browser developer tools, databases, and other tools and resources
Is this you?
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge and understanding of key technologies (SaaS, Virtualization, Distributed Systems, OS, Security, Networking)
- Experience in working with development/quality tools (project/work)
- 1-3 years of practical project/work experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Would be great if you also have:
- Experience with UI automation using Selenium
- Experience with load testing using JMeter or similar
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge and understanding distributed systems
- Experience with testing large, scalable systems
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Automation scripting experience using Java
- SQL/NoSQL knowledge