Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
What will you do?
- Design, build and govern processes that improve performance, increase scalability or otherwise improve operational outcomes
- Serve as an internal consultant to regional and corporate teams, ensure that proper process, tools, and reporting is provided to make data-driven decisions
- Validate alignment to regional marketing plans, including measurement & reporting of KPIs.
- Identify, gather requirements, and lead critical projects for the Marketing team, including building strong cross functional relationships with stakeholders across the company
- Recommend new system architecture and processes that address scalability, data and analytics to increase the operational efficiency of the marketing organization
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years with a proven track record in a Marketing Operations role or similar position. Software experience preferred
- Superior skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator and strong desire to work across teams in a collaborative fashion
- High energy, self-motivated and committed to the team’s success
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting