Who are we?
Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
What will you do?
- Serve as an internal consultant to marketing stakeholders, providing teams with thorough and thoughtful data analysis to help inform business strategy
- Partner with Finance and Sales Operations to ensure strong measurement and reporting ties between teams
- Create and maintain reporting that provides insight into tactical performance. Deliver a monthly business review utilizing an analysis of the data to highlight key findings
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their business processes and related KPIs and build dashboards to help teams effectively track these measures
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in dashboarding and reporting within CRM, MA and similar platforms. Software industry experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience reporting in Marketo, including Revenue Explorer
- Superior skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communicator and strong desire to work across teams in a collaborative fashion
- High energy, self-motivated and committed to the team’s success
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting