Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Leave your footprint in the Marketing Automation space that is growing by leaps and bounds by joining a world class Customer Success team! We are looking for a fresh and innovative customer success manager who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in Account Management and Customer Success!
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Marketo customers.
- Will be responsible for retention, development, and up-selling of focused accounts.
- Engage Customers in regular business reviews to ensure adoption, marketing maturity advancement, and during escalations to drive rapid resolution
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quarterly quota.
- Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers.
- Become familiar with the Marketo platform.
- You have 3+ years of customer success or sales experience from a high-tech company-ideally with Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment
- You have experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Experience running a full sales cycle
- Strong written and verbal communications
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.