Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
As the leader of ANZ’s GTM with Enterprise sales will develop and execute a strategy to propel Marketo forward as the leading Engagement Marketing Technology provider in ANZ.
Marketo is leading the charge in Mar-Tech away from the traditional focus on “marketing” or “selling” to engaging with customers, prospects and advocates. In the Engagement Economy the winners will be those organisations that obsess about how their customers are made to feel special; they feel like they are understood, feel like the brand cares, and don’t feel like they are being sold or marketed to.
Marketo’s vision is for every company in the world to deeply engage, build meaningful relationships and drive loyalty that lasts. Our Mission is to supercharge a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our Values are to be customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable. Our approach is to be the most approachable and inventive Martech company on the planet!
Marketo was acquired by Adobe on 1st Nov 2018 and now sits as a key capability in the Adobe Digital Experience Cloud family alongside other market leading solutions for managing advertising, content, commerce and analytics.
If you are excited by our vision and approach, and believe you have the right values to fit in with our culture then read on!...
- Reporting to the ANZ MD and working closely with key ANZ stakeholders in marketing, partnerships, solution consulting, customer success and professional services, the Ent Sales Director is responsible for over attainment of quota through sales of Marketo subscription and professional services to new and existing customers in the Enterprise territory.
- Lead the development and execution of the Enterprise GTM strategy and provide direction and coaching to each of your direct reports on how their personal sales plan supports the overall direction.
- Manage the Enterprise sales forecast ensuring a regular cadence and robust accuracy of reports.
- Provide personal development, mentoring and guidance for your team and where appropriate hire new team members
- 10+ years software sales with specific experience in Enterprise and SaaS environment.
- Ideally has a good understanding of digital marketing and appreciation of the challenges facing todays modern CMO.
- Excellent relationship, presentation and communication skills; well versed and at home with clients in all manner of scenarios across the sales lifecycle
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial commitments and expectations with clients.
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audience.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic, conceptual and consultative selling.
- Excellent coordination, organization, team building and communication abilities.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency; is creative, disciplined, passionate and an out-of-the-box thinker.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer