Education and Experience:
• Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum 3 years’ experience in Facilities Project Management and/or support.
• Must have Work Order Platform experience
• Strong knowledge of Facilities Management operations
• Prior experience with multi-unit restaurant or retail industry preferred, with good working knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, cooking, electrical and plumbing systems
• Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong customer service experience
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and facilities management software
• Highly Organized and detail oriented a must
• Exhibit sound and accurate judgment
• Ability to work through high pressure situations
• Work experience as a Facilities Coordinator, Maintenance Coordinator, or similar role
• Strong Knowledge of facilities management operations
• Hands-on experience with facilities management software a must
• Mechanical background preferred (HVAC, refrigeration & plumbing)
• Knowledge of construction practices (basic building assembly, design practices, electrical and lighting) is ideal
May be required to travel on occasion or as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. For field visits, the noise level will be louder.
To Be Successful:
To be successful in this role, one should be well-organized and be able to prioritize multiple priorities. Should be able to communicate efficiently and effectively and have good knowledge of restaurant equipment.
Sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Possess the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral and the ability to adjust focus. Regular use of hands to fingers, handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
Language, math and reasoning skills:
Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees and managers. Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement the same. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to perform office computer functions (Microsoft Office Product; Windows, Excel, Word, etc.) on a daily basis. Intermediate ability in Excel is helpful to download tables and charts from Ecotrak and manipulate in Excel for analysis, review and presentation purposes. Ability to understand policies and procedures and to implement and enforce the same.