• Analyze, and recommend changes to the Restaurant Labor targets, and weekly labor variances/outliers. Work with Operations to optimize scheduling and secure budgeted increases in productivity
• Maintain menu items database and coordinate pricing with Franchisor
• Analyze market price benchmarks and elasticity on price increases to recommend price increases to the Sr. Management team
• Analyze food cost variances, usage impacts, commodity cost increases, and make recommendations to Sr. Management on savings opportunities
• Meet with field for quarterly financial performance reviews with COO/JVP, identify areas of opportunity relative to peers (some travel required)
• Work with BI consultants on user acceptance testing for new reports
• Weekly reporting to senior management on restaurants performance (Sales, Labor, Food Cost, Guest Surveys, other performance indicators as needed), remodel performance, new store performance
• Manage annual budget upload and data integrity testing, assist the V.P. with long range plan and Cashflow planning
• Ad hoc analysis on various operations and marketing initiatives
• Monthly Dashboard Reporting
• Weekly/Monthly P&L “flash” reporting
• Recurring reporting/analysis as needed for Board Decks (monthly and quarterly)
• Review critical accounts at month end closing and generate adjusting journal entries as needed to correct errors identified in review
Our office is centrally located in Mission Valley, parking is provided. Only qualified candidates should apply. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
We offer excellent benefits including health insurance, 401(k) after 90 day eligibility period, paid holidays and much more!
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurants a success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.