• Consolidate, analyze and report financial information including weekly EBITDA “Flash” reporting, recurring sales analysis, weekly KPIs, remodel performance, new store performance.
• Provide recurring updates to Senior Management on operations metrics, including monthly “Scorecard” report, schedule reporting, customer satisfaction reporting, and Board Deck schedules
• Produce monthly JVP (Regional Manager) presentations.
• Interact with all key company areas and levels to assist the Senior Analyst with annual budgets, and provide insight into variances.
• Maintain menu items database, and coordinate pricing with Franchisor. Benchmark company pricing to competitors and provide recommendations to the Sr. Financial Analyst on pricing opportunities or risks.
• Analyze food cost variances, usage impacts, commodity cost increases, and make recommendations to Sr. Management on savings opportunities.
• Meet with field for quarterly financial performance reviews with COO/JVP, identify areas of opportunity relative to peers (some travel required)
• Maintain various reference databases, including store closing tracker, customer comments via outback.com, school vacation schedule, market sales vs Knapp/Black Box, and Manager Tracker
• Ad hoc analysis on various operations and marketing initiatives
• Provides quality assurance on all major data sources including Check Detail cube, POSi DS1 tables, Restaurant Inventory Cubes, and all new data cubes, testing data for accuracy and drilling into variances from source data.
• Review critical accounts at month end closing and generate adjusting journal entries as needed to correct errors identified in review.
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving people to help make our restaurants a success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.