Knowledge and Skill Required
- 2 years HOH experience in full-service restaurant preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Must strictly adhere to food quality and safety standards.
- Knowledge and adherence of Company policies and procedures to recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Must be available to work a variety of opens, swings and closes.
- Position requires extensive interaction with all levels of employees both HOH and FOH.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow them.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will not be tolerated.