We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers.” We believe if you treat people “Just Right”, then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm.
We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability to oversee all aspects of the restaurant.
What We Offer:
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Starting on the 1st of the following month after your start date.
· 2 Weeks Paid Vacation a Year; 401k Retirement plan
· Paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance; Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Hybrid schedule
· Paid Sick Days, Holiday Pay, Pet Insurance and more!
• Consolidate, analyze and report financial information including weekly EBITDA “Flash” reporting, recurring sales analysis, weekly KPIs, remodel performance, new store performance.
• Provide recurring updates to Senior Management on operations metrics, including monthly “Scorecard” report, schedule reporting, customer satisfaction reporting, and Board Deck schedules
• Produce monthly JVP (Regional Manager) presentations.
• Interact with all key company areas and levels to assist the Senior Analyst with annual budgets, and provide insight into variances.
• Maintain menu items database, and coordinate pricing with Franchisor. Benchmark company pricing to competitors and provide recommendations to the Sr. Financial Analyst on pricing opportunities or risks.
• Analyze food cost variances, usage impacts, commodity cost increases, and make recommendations to Sr. Management on savings opportunities.
• Meet with field for quarterly financial performance reviews with COO/JVP, identify areas of opportunity relative to peers (some travel required)
• Maintain various reference databases, including store closing tracker, customer comments via outback.com, school vacation schedule, market sales vs Knapp/Black Box, and Manager Tracker
• Ad hoc analysis on various operations and marketing initiatives
• Provides quality assurance on all major data sources including Check Detail cube, POSi DS1 tables, Restaurant Inventory Cubes, and all new data cubes, testing data for accuracy and drilling into variances from source data.
• Review critical accounts at month end closing and generate adjusting journal entries as needed to correct errors identified in review.