Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to apply.
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun, and where they are valued. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine, while continuously bringing our Guests an AUS-SOME experience.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
· Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, Meal Comp Benefits (when eligible)
· Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas Day to spend the day with family & friends!
· Making memorable first and last impressions
· Using food and beverage menu knowledge to share favorites and provide recommendations.
· Anticipating needs, processing Guests orders, and taking payment in a hospitable, timely manner.
· Assembling and delivering orders with hospitality and a smile.
· Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.; able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Ability to walk, stand, or bend for long periods of time while performing essential job duties.
- For all California based positions: Responsible Beverage Service Certifications Required (can be completed during training, and up to 60 days after start date)
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian theme restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our people we call “Outbackers”. We believe if you treat people “Just Right” then success is sure to follow. It’s a culture of respect and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained to the best of their ability. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback Steakhouse.
International Franchise Association’s Franchisee of the Year Award 2022, for Exemplifying Excellence in Local Community Service.
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property. “We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”