Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Level 3
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Senior QA Engineer at Xactly Corporation, you will maintain/continuously improve upon the QE function and facilitate implementation of QE best practices within the organization. Establish partnerships with internal stakeholders to understand customer requirements and ensure quality of delivery. Own, drive, measure and optimize the overall quality of the development and delivery process. Drive quality automation and take the customer perspective for end to end quality. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver and Bangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability. Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers. All QE engineers are trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNg, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
THE SKILL SETS :·
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field; MS degree is plus.
· Experience of 5-8 years with strong testing skills. Able to develop test strategy, design test plan, and test cases effectively and independently
· Experience as QE engineer in Scrum methodology requiring automated tests as definition of done
· Experience in testing enterprise business application
· Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including Jenkins, Selenium/Webdriver, Jmeter, Rest API.
· Hands on experience in Rest API automation and GUI automation(such as Selenium)
· Experience in testing J2EE based application
· Programming experience in language such as Java
· Strong SQL query knowledge.
· Experience in product based companies
Preferred Skills (optional):
· Experience with the latest CI/CD technologies and successful applications (Jenkins, Maven, Git, Docker ,Kubernetes etc.)
· Exposure in testing Hadoop stack
· Exposure on ETL/analytics modules
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
· Attend New Hire Training
· Learn the Dev and QE processes
· Participate in scrum development process
· Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
· To gain complete domain and Xactly Product knowledge.
· Taking ownership of a module/project
· Perform QE code reviews
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Ensure best QE practices are being used
· Working on multiple functionalities and taking ownership of respective module automation
· Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
· Help grow other engineers technically by pairing and developing other learning opportunities.
· Training new joiners and peers in automation.
· Continuously work on QE process improvements to maximize team effectiveness and efficiencies
Benefits and Perks
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Xactly Fit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
· Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
· Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.