Job Title: Business Systems Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
Function: Information Technology
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Level 3
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
We count on our IT team to work in close alignment with all internal business units to provide excellent IT support and solutions to our global user community and on-site support in the Bangalore office. As the IT Business Systems Developer for Xactly, you will be responsible for working directly with the Business Systems Team to complete development projects on a follow the sun support model. This includes taking on individual projects that will be assigned to you by the Sr. Business Systems Analyst. It is critical that this person understands SAAS integration techniques and can support integrations built in Python.
The technology landscape is evolving, and the person in this role participates in technical research and development to enable innovation. They will ensure that best practices are taken in coding security, and related procedures adhere to the Vision of Xactly. You may also take on projects and be responsible for all phases, including definition, analysis, design, build, testing and change management. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s IT team is a tight-knit global team, looking to expand our capabilities and add efficiencies to processes. We are always looking for individuals with diverse backgrounds, the hunger to achieve, and the openness to learn new ways of solving problems. Our team’s goal is to set our internal customers up for success and transform the way they think about IT.
THE SKILL SET
● 5-8 years of experience in software development, integration development
● Familiarity with programming languages, specifically Python
● Experience using API web services including SOAP and REST
● Ability to test code, diagnose and fix bugs
● Experience with integrations with Salesforce, Workday, Jira, and Pendo a plus
● Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
● High degree of personal integrity and professionalism, and can work effectively with minimal supervision in a collaborative environment
● Comfortable working cross-functionally within an organization and completing developmental tasks
● Bachelor degree or equivalent
● Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
● Develop a working relationship with the assigned Xactly Business Systems team
● Work with the IT team to learn the systems we use and how to create, update and close tickets.
● Learn the development environment and policies and procedures
● Become familiar with existing business systems and integrations
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
● Understand error logging and reporting infrastructure
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing integrations
● Work with the Business Systems team on project planning and scope exercises
● Become comfortable with existing business systems and integrations
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
● Build, test, and complete new systems integrations
● Provide guidance on integration design ideas
● Ensure best practices are in place for new and existing integration design
● Become an expert on existing business systems and integrations
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.