Job Title: CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST - 2
Location: London, EMEA
Function: Customer Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Customer Support Analyst in Xactly, you will provide outstanding functional application support to Xactly customers. You will also be an integral part of problem resolution for complex issues while partnering with our cross functional teams in QA, Engineering, and Operations. We are seeking an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is comfortable interfacing with clients, managing complex and sensitive, client relationships, and fostering client relationships until a resolution has been reached. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s Support team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent, Credit Assignment, Modeling and Quota to name a few. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, UK and Toronto, we have customers globally and all resources are encouraged to operate independently with a high level of accountability, and also be a great team player and work with multiple teams.
THE SKILL SET
- Casework providing application support for all Xactly products
- Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve customer service requests from customers and partners (English and German-speaking)
- Document and track case history, case status and solutions
- Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails and online support tools about case status and solutions
- Support testing of new product releases and patches
- Submit escalations to the next level of support, operations or Engineering
- Effectively communicate and document design, reliability, and maintenance problems to Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations or Professional Services via formal escalation process
- Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 to 5 years of experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience providing application support to business users (e.g., sales operations, sales, finance, HR, payroll, management) a big plus!
- Must have the ability to communicate fluently with German-speaking customers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running for different applications and ready to troubleshoot customer issues.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Attend Incent product training sessions online and offline
- Perform Tasks for Premium/ Premium Plus customers when required
- Attend customer calls
- Perform product testing in bug bashes.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Monitor the Automation and Server processes.
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used in different products
- Ensure that he/she is releasing the customers issues that he fixed in Agile process.
- Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product SDLC and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
- Training and mentoring new joiners
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.