Job Title: Technical Support Lead
Location: Field US
Function: Customer Support (Technical)
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Senior
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly’s Intelligent Revenue platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly’s scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry’s most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
As Technical Support lead at Xactly Corporation, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent support for high profile customers on our data integration and platform products and for providing support to talented team members that are doing the same. We are seeking an energetic, driven leader who is passionate about helping customers solve challenging business problems, continuous improvement and enabling others to reach their potential. As part of your role you will work directly with customers worldwide to handle escalations, provide solutions and review root causes of issues. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing and implementing best-practices, working with Product and Engineering to drive continued enhancements in the supportability of our products and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of how we address technical issues for our customers. We're all about making things easier, better, and more efficient for our customers and team members. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Xactly’s Support team is a talented and growing global team with members in London, San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, Toronto, and Australia. The team works closely to transfer knowledge and collaborate to ensure we deliver quality support to our customers around the world.
THE SKILL SET:
● 6+ years of technical support experience, working directly with customers and providing Level 3 support for complex data and system issues.
● 2+ years experience with complex SQL and data mapping, integrations/ETL
● Experience in a technical role for enterprise application implementation projects (e.g., ICM, ERP, CRM, HRMS).
● 2+ years prior experience developing SW solutions in any coding or scripting language
● 1+ years’ experience in a team lead or other leadership role
○ Working closely with management and other departments on proactive monitors and improve support processes
○ Managing the team’s open cases queue to make sure there isn't backlog
○ Checking on the teams case / case load in general
○ Working with other teams to make sure that escalated cases are dealt with
● Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
● A passion for driving efficiency, optimizing processes and identifying opportunities for automation
● Ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical people
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
● Gain an understanding of the concepts underlying Xactly’s tools, software and data structures and the scope of work of the Technical Support team.
● Become familiar with the common issues and challenges facing your team
● Build relationships with development and support leaders
● Understand Xactly’s support policies and processes
● Develop the ability to address more routine Support cases.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Develop the understanding necessary to address most cases and their underlying issues and start to act as an escalation point for less experienced team members as they work their caseload.
● Identify opportunities for automation, streamlining troubleshooting and improving customer experience
● Have developed solid relationships within our product development organization and started to drive cross-functional conversations with the goal of reducing the number of issues experienced by our customers and of simplifying resolution of issues that do arise.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Be recognized as a fully integrated member of the Customer Support team and a go-to person for complex issues
● Be very comfortable managing customer escalations
● Have successfully implemented improvements in 2 or more areas under the topics of automation, streamlining troubleshooting/resolution and improving customer experience.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons.
Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
Salary Range is $69,600 - $87,000 annual base + Semi Annual Bonus
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Flexible Time Off (FTO)
● Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
● Tuition Reimbursement
● XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
● Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
● Access to Corporate Discounts
● Parking & Commuter Benefits
● Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
● End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
● 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.