Overview for 2nd Shift Manufacturing Production: We are accepting applications for full-time entry level manufacturing production career opportunities in our Woodshop and Finish Area on our 2nd shift in our Stevensville, MD facility. Since our humble beginning in 1985, PRS has always strived to create the highest quality instruments possible. Guitar and amplifier building are very personal things here, as most of us are dedicated players, refining our craft as builders, musicians and artists of all kinds. Our deep commitment to the craft and our culture are what drives PRS in the workplace and the marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities’ of Manufacturing Production 2nd Shift Positions: (include and other duties may be assigned)
- Specific duties appropriate to the specific job will be reviewed during the interview process
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and vibration
- Able to lift 15-25 pounds (depending on which area you are hired)
Qualifications for 2nd Shift Manufacturing Production: To perform this job successfully we require self-motivated, team oriented individuals with a passion to help out when needed and are willing to adhere to the quality standard of PRS Guitars.
Education and/or Experience for 2nd Shift Manufacturing Production: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); Trade School/or Luthiery School a plus
- Woodworking experience a plus
- Guitar players - guitar aficionados and general guitar & music appreciation is always preferred!
Shift runs 4 PM-12 AM, Sun-Thurs.
Salary starts at $13.50hr. which includes the $1.50/hr shift differential. Second shift also includes a 30 minute PAID lunch.
Another $1 increase possible after 3 months!
Complete benefits pkg. incl.: health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, holidays & much more!