Overview: We are accepting applications for full-time entry level manufacturing production career opportunities in multiple areas for our 1st shift in our Stevensville, MD facility. Since our humble beginning in 1985, PRS has always strived to create the highest quality instruments possible. Guitar and amplifier building are very personal things here, as most of us are dedicated players, refining our craft as builders, musicians and artists of all kinds. Our deep commitment to the craft and our culture are what drives PRS in the workplace and the marketplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities’ of Manufacturing Production Positions (Sanders) (include and other duties may be assigned)
- Specific duties appropriate to the specific job will be reviewed during the interview process
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and vibration
- Able to lift 15-25 pounds (depending on which area you are hired)
Qualifications: To perform well in production position, we require self-motivated, team oriented individuals with a passion to help out when needed and are willing to adhere to the quality standard of PRS Guitars. High attention to detail, a desire to work with your hands is key!
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); Trade School/or Luthiery School a plus
- Woodworking experience and an interest in hand crafted products a plus
- Guitar players - guitar aficionados and general guitar & music appreciation is always preferred!
1st Shift runs 7 AM - 3:30 PM, Mon-Fri.
Salary starts at $12/hr. Another $1/hr increase possible after 3 months!
Complete benefits pkg. incl.: health, dental, Matching 401K, paid vacation, holidays & much much more!