Many of the world's most respected brands trust Spredfast +
Lithium to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships
with their customers. Some of our clients: Microsoft, Google, and AirBnB (to
name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing
fast and adding new products to our platform organically and
inorganically. If you want to put
your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy
yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously
passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the
Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a Sales Trainer to join the Sales Enablement team! This person partners with various stakeholders within the EMEA region, as well as within the broader organization to design, develop, and deliver effective sales training and enablement programs for the EMEA sales team members. Based in either London or Paris, the Sales Trainer will facilitate, refine, and measure sales training and enablement programs for the EMEA region. The Sales Trainer is a key contributor to a results-driven, successful, and skilled sales organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct needs analysis by identifying sales department priorities and skill gaps to determine sales training and enablement priorities for the EMEA region.
• Refine and deliver results-driven sales training and enablement programs using a wide variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices adhering to adult learning theory to ensure maximum effectiveness of training and enablement programs within the EMEA region.
• Present sales modules, presentations, demo skills workshops, sales skills and processes at forums such as, but not limited to sales boot camps, new release events, and as required for new processes and business needs.
• Work closely with Sales and Human Resources leaders to analyze the performance of sales force so that additional learning interventions can be developed and prescribed.
• Facilitate process with Sales leaders to identify strengths and development needs.
• Provide ongoing or additional training to sales team members based on skill set and/or competency.
• Regularly incorporate appropriate evaluation tools to assess the effectiveness of training programs to improve training content and curricula.
Skills and Requirements:
• At least 2 years of professional training experience, as a Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, Training Coordinator or a related title, preferably in a sales environment utilizing customer-focused selling.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and training technologies.
• Proactive nature with ability to solve problems with a sense of urgency.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• High energy level, self-motivated, positive, and able to relate well with diverse populations of all levels.
• Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Great organization skills and attention to detail.
• High degree of proficiency with advanced features of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Fluency in English is required. Preferred to also be fluent in French and/or German.
Spredfast-Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.