Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a demand generation Digital Marketer who’s passionate about marketing that contributes directly to pipeline and revenue. This person is responsible for driving measurable demand through external channels including paid search, display, and content syndication, recommending and project managing additional external demand generation channels, and working towards max conversion performance on our owned channels including SEO, conversion landing page creation, and online chat. They will be responsible for summarizing and providing insights to stakeholders including senior leadership and should be familiar with ROAS and multi-touch attribution.
This position will report to the Head of Demand Generation, but will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams.
● Develop and execute a marketing strategy across SEO, SEM, display, content syndication, and online chat
● Recommend future channels, vendors, and tech tools to increase demand generation performance to new logo bookings
● Manage a portion of the marketing budget to within a 1% variance
● Manage day-to-day of paid search program focusing on driving qualified traffic and converting to qualified leads
● Own targeting and customer segmentation for digital programs
● Regularly evaluate and effectively communicate learnings, insights, and performance of these marketing programs to guide strategies across the business
● Implement and continually test for increased efficiency through testing and budget reallocation
● Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
● Source, negotiate, and manage relationships and contracts with lead generation vendors
●At least 3-5 years experience in demand generation, performance, or digital marketing
●Strong understanding and knowledge of digital marketing best practices, innovation, and new technologies
●Proactive attitude, self-directed, curious, and data-driven
●Demonstrated experience in creating paid media campaigns on behalf of a brand or media company
●Excellent writing, proofreading, and presentation skills
●Excellent analytical problem-solving skills - ability to translate data into business impact
●Hands-on experience with the following platforms: Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce, and Google Search Console
●Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize projects
●Competent with Microsoft Excel
●B.A. or B.S. (or higher degree) is required
Spredfast-Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.