• Communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
and updating of POs.
• Notify write-off concerns and provide write-off recommendations.
• Complete customer onboarding and banking forms.
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection
• Maintain & accurately update records of contacts & collection activities.
• 2+years of relevant Accounts receivable/ Collections experience preferably in software/hightech
• Self-Motivated, Positive attitude and hunger to attain collections target on regular intervals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate
correspondence cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders and external customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Excel required
• Prior experience with ERP tools and systems (Salesforce and NetSuite a plus).
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Why you should join our team: Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive
compensation. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy
brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build
software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it,
too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come
join the team.
Spredfast-Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.