As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Khoros' most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer’s definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world’s most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, with a strong interest in social business.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: Microsoft, Google, and AirBnB (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
- Drive new business and open new accounts within the DACH/South region
- Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Khoros products and services
- As our frontline trusted advisor, you will build strong relationships with customers and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Developing thought leadership around the social business landscape
- Develop business models utilizing customer and Khoros proprietary data
- Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfill objectives
- 2+ years of experience in a sales or account management role, ideally within a SaaS or software vendor
- Up to 50% travel
- Experience in outbound prospecting and account development skills
- Customer-side experience
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Positive attitude and a desire to win
- Fluent/Native German language skills essential, other European languages advantageous
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create companies for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.