We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in growing our customer base in DACH and help us becoming the worldwide leader in the social engagement space. Spredfast-Lithium is one of the worldwide leading SaaS providers in the digital engagement space. Thanks to the rise of social and the new ways customers are interacting with brands and with each other, we feel like there has never been a better time to join Spredfast-Lithium.
The Spredfast-Lithium engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Spredfast-Lithium to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: Microsoft, Google, and AirBnB (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Spredfast-Lithium’s most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer’s definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world’s most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, with a strong interest in social business.
· Drive new business and open new accounts within the DACH/South region
· Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Lithium products and services
· As our frontline trusted advisor, you will build strong relationships with customers and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
· Developing thought leadership around the social business landscape
· Develop business models utilizing customer and Spredfast-Lithium proprietary data
· Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfill objectives
· 5+ years experience in a sales or account management role, ideally within a SaaS or software vendor
· Up to 50% travel
· Experience in outbound prospecting and account development skills
· Customer-side experience
· Must possess a high degree of professionalism and operational discipline
· Must have attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
· Confident in public speaking and technical competency
· Positive attitude and a desire to win
· Fluent/Native German language skills essential, other European languages advantageous
Spredfast-Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.