What You’ll Be Doing:
· Review & process service orders for accurate invoicing.
· Create invoices and submit to customer in a timely manner.
· Review and charge sales & use tax accurately on invoices.
· Work within Order to cash team to resolve billing disputes and
credit note requests.
· Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary
to accelerate the collection process though billing activities.
· Communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure timely
receipt of invoices & purchase orders.
· Notify write-off concerns and provide write-off recommendations.
· Complete customer on-boarding and banking forms.
· Maintain & accurately update records of customer contacts
· Participate in month-end and quarter-end close activities
What You’ll Need:
· 1 to 2+ years of relevant accounts receivable experience preferably
in software/high-tech companies.
· Self-Motivated, Positive attitude and hunger to attain collections
target on regular intervals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to
compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various
internal stakeholders and external customers
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Excel required
· Prior experience with ERP tools and systems (Salesforce and
NetSuite a plus).
· Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
Spredfast-Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.