Spredfast + Lithium Technologies is looking for a strategic Sales Operations Analyst II to work with our sales organization to gather, analyze, map and align the requirements for the deployment of new functionality or enhancements within our Salesforce.com ecosystem and other analytical tools to meet key business objectives
What you'll be doing:
· Maintain, improve and produce internal sales forecasts, scorecards, leaderboards in W/M/Q cadences.
· Maintain and improve quota modeling processes and metrics
· Manage headcount tracking changes and create views that inform sales leadership.
· Support and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting deliverables to Sales organization
· Build and maintain sales productivity, attainment, commissions benchmarks and reporting processes
· Support and improve the pipeline metrics insights and reporting cadence
· Develop sales operations training process and documentation for SFDC
· Take requirements from field sales teams of reporting necessary for their roles and develop the standard package of SFDC reports per role.
What you'll need to be successful:
· Strong analytical skills with proven record of synthesizing large amounts of structured and unstructured data into easy to understand insights tailored for all relevant audiences to solve business problems
· Passion for identifying the root cause of problems, and an ability to identify, propose, and recommend innovative solutions to diverse stakeholders
· Proven record of maintaining a global perspective - seeing beyond current issues in order to understand downstream impacts of decisions and directions
· Broad-minded, with scrupulous attention to detail and desire for end-to-end ownership of deliverables
· Strong business acumen and consumer focus with demonstrated ability to think strategically and act tactically, with a strong sense of urgency to resolve issues
· Excellent project management and consultative skills
· Able to work effectively on sometimes ambiguous data and constructs within a fast-changing environment, tight deadlines and priority changes
· A strategic thinker who can "connect the dots"; of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables
· Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with the ability of working with multiple cross functional teams
· SFDC high familiarity and system understanding
· Outstanding Excel proficiency, accuracy and speed
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to "make things happen"
· Team player with a positive attitude, strong sense of empathy and ability to be decisive
Spredfast-Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.