Business Intelligence Data Architect
Spredfast + Lithium is looking for an expert Data Architect to join our Business Applications team. This person will be instrumental in enabling our teams to use data strategically. He or she will craft scalable, flexible, and resilient architectures to support our departments and key business initiatives.
● Maintain complex data relationships across SaaS and backend systems. Centralize and synchronize all data to a cloud data warehouse (Redshift) for advanced analytics and tools
● Design implement and maintain ETL data pipelines to maintain evergreen analytics
● Provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of information assets via their creation, access, and use by partnering with business unit leadership through leading the “Data Council” forum
● Lead multiple data improvement projects by balancing short term needs with long term priorities
● Work with the Dev Ops team to ensure that enterprise data and analytics assets are treated as protected assets
● Define technical standards and data specification required by the business to stakeholders in engineering, driving complex data improvement projects to completion.
● 5+ years of hands-on experience with SQL and RDBMS including administration
● Hands on experience with data engineering including ETL and data warehousing
● Hands on experience with building data models and business intelligence solutions including reporting, metrics, dashboards and data visualization
● Experience with Linux and Python/Pandas or R
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Management
● Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in data modeling and reporting
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project assignments while under pressure
● Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
● Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of other company personnel, including technical personnel from other disciplines, IT Management, business users, outside vendors and consultants.
Formerly Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions everyday. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.