At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief
Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst manages a pool of clients through the technical implementation of the technology's web-based platform. The incumbent manages the partner relationship, sets and executes against project milestones, and manages the quality, partner satisfaction and engagement throughout the implementation lifecycle. The role is also responsible for contributing to the team's process improvement efforts and finding innovative ways to make positive impacts to the business.
This role is based in Washington, DC.
- Effectively manage technical projects for a portfolio of partners
- Design and lead implementation strategy based on institutional structure and data availability
- Work with the partners technical staff, to extract and validate data
- Assist team in improving process, and developing scalable solutions
- Analyze partner data for validity, identify trends and statistical significance
- Master the functionality of the Edify platform and develop expertise in industry/product terrain
- Foster executive level relationships within the institution
- Facilitate phone calls and in person presentations with partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of continuous work experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to travel up to 30% domestically
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical reasoning and problem solving ability
- Time management skills
- Relevant project management experience
- Experience working with analytic tools (Excel, SQL, UNIX)
- Partner management experience
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and assertiveness
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
· Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
· Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
· Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
· Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
· Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
· Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
· Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.