At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Managing Director, Consulting Services and Dean of Graduate & Adult Learner Recruitment
The Managing Director and Dean of Graduate & Adult Learner Recruitment (ALR) partners with our partner account, partner development and corporate marketing teams and provides thought leadership and guidance to advance our current and prospective higher education partners’ adult learner enrollment goals through our proven, customized, data-driven solutions. This is a highly visible role positioned to promote EAB's value proposition to partners, increase overall revenue and profitability, deliver innovative thought-leadership to the marketplace and advocate for future product and service innovations.
This role can be filled in Richmond, VA, Washington, DC or remotely.
Partner Strategy & Support: This role works collaboratively with the Partner Success teams to assist in ensuring the partner reaches their adult learner enrollment goals. Participation on weekly calls, ad hoc enrollment consulting, delivery of strategic consultative services, supporting in-person partner meetings and supporting partner retention and growth goals are all expected roles the MD & Dean will play.
Collaboration with New Partner Development: This role works collaboratively with the Partner Development (Sales) team to help present the value of EAB services from a practitioner's point of view. Additionally, the MD & Dean for Graduate & Adult Learner Recruitment will strategize with the team on the most appropriate suite of services to meet the prospective partners’ adult learner enrollment goals.
Corporate Marketing Support: This role will assist the Corporate Marketing team on the conception, creation and delivery of thought leadership presentations in the form of webinars, blogs and conference presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Seasoned leader with 10+ years of experience in a senior marketing, enrollment leadership or admissions position
- Experience marketing to and recruiting adult-aged learners across varied degree types and modalities (e.g., on-campus, online, hybrid)
- Intimate familiarity with direct and digital marketing channels, strategies, and emerging trends
- Proven success in developing strategic initiatives and achieving enrollment goals
- Highly developed written, oral, interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Effective analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
- Advanced Degree
- Direct experience working with EAB services to drive enrollment success
- Significant experience in presenting to peers at national and regional professional conferences
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.