At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 2,100 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Senior Analyst,Strategy and Growth
If you are interested in learning about the early stages of the product lifecycle and sales enablement strategies, this role offers budding leaders a chance to participate in high-profile projects with executives from across the organization - namely sales, product management, and partner success.
This central role within the Growth team requires a creative, solution-oriented individual. Focused on supporting the go-to-market strategies of our technology products, this individual will work cross-functionally to craft the value stories and supporting visuals that are used with prospects during sales conversations and new partners during early onboarding. Over time this individual will aim to become a product expert who drives overall EAB product positioning strategy, informs new product concepts, and drives innovation on sales approach and messaging.
We are looking for an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to distill complex subject matter into compelling narratives. This work requires natural curiosity, attention to detail, a keen sense of aesthetics, and an aptitude for learning. Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Product Positioning, this individual will be trained on several specialty programs, such as Axure, Tiled, and Sketch.
This position will be based in Washington, DC, Richmond, VA offices or open to remote candidates within the U.S. This role is also listed on our careers page as Senior Analyst, Product Positioning.
- Coordinate with Product Management and user experience teams on new feature releases to maintain efficacy of product demonstrations
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams to facilitate a market feedback loop – training on how new features affect the product positioning, collecting and synthesizing market feedback to inform future product and positioning strategy
- Collaborate with Partner Success to understand surface both popular and bespoke use cases of the product that could inform market positioning
- Manage all assigned projects with flawless execution – establishing and enforcing timelines, influencing stakeholder participation, and problem-solving for blockers along the way
- In conjunction with the other members of Product Positioning, seek and test new ways to leverage our product visualizations to build a world class library of commercial assets
- Assist the Senior Director of Product Positioning with other commercial responsibilities as needed, including but not limited to market research, proposal writing, and competitive intelligence
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, with an excellent academic record
- 3+ years of post-graduate professional experience or a Master’s degree
- Experience communicating with an executive-level audience
- Experience driving on-time delivery of team-based projects
- Portfolio of projects to showcase understanding of polished visual design
- A willingness to learn new software and processes as needed
- A collaborative and consultative nature, with demonstrated experience eliciting feedback from all levels of an organization
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, and often fluid environment
- Experience working in management consulting, investment banking, or similar industries
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and defining team deadlines
- Experience with solution-focused problem solving and thinking through problems creatively
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, with a focus in marketing, information architecture, or design
- Past experience in an educational organization and an understanding of and passion for this field
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and/or Agile methodologies as project management techniques
- Experience with prototyping and/or design tools, such as Axure, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.